General liability insurance protects you and your business from a variety of claims that can include bodily and personal injury, property damage and data loss, and other claims that can arise from your business operations.
Why do you need General LIABILITY insurance?
General liability insurance is the bread and butter of basic coverage for your business and should be consider if you or your employees:
- Have access to a client’s equipment or data/information
- Visit a client’s place of work or have clients visit yours
- Use other, third-party locations to conduct any business-related activities
- Work with clients that require you to have general liability insurance before entering into a contract
As a contractor, you should carry some form of general liability protection to safeguard you and your livelihood. We know that most contractors can’t afford the costs that can result from a single law suite. We also know that some of your clients might require you to carry a general liability policy before you can work for them. These are all reasons to call Elite today for a fast and free quote.
- A Tailored Insurance Policy- We are a small local business and we understand the importance of tailored policies so you don’t pay for what you don’t need.
- Fast Claims Response – You don’t have time to handle the work and worry of claims that may arise, but we do, and we always treat your time with respect.
- Service – We’ll explain each step of the claims process and give you routine updates so you never feel out of control.